Chemtronics accepts reports on unfair business management by its employees, unreasonable demand using their positions, and corruption while ensuring non-disclosure.
Cases excluded from reporting
Cases not related to Chemtronics
Reports can be written either anonymously or in your name. The confidentiality of your identity is maintained even if you report in your name.
Confidentiality of the Reporter’s Identity
- Confidentiality of
the Reporter’s Identity
- All employees should not leak the identity of a reporter even if they happen to find out in connection with their duty or by chance.
- Any action that can lead to revealing the identity of a reporter, including inquiry on the identity of the reporter or tracking down, is prohibited.
- Disclosure of or allusion to the identity of a reporter or an assistant in investigation without his or her agreement is prohibited.
- Any violation of the duty of identity protection can lead to punishment.
- Prohibition of disadvantages for reporters
- Disadvantages in any form toward reporters are prohibited.